Wednesday, October 25

Rockefeller I setlist

24.10.2006 -- Rockefeller Music Hall, Oslo, Norway [137 min]
Attendance: 1300 (sold out)
Set: The Other Other Fool, New Song, Manmower, In The Family, Flick Of The Wrist, She's A Lover, High Time -> Starmelt/Lovelight, Sinful Wind-Borne, Sail On, Psychonaut -> Blueberry Daydream -> Psychonaut, Neverland, No Evil, Hyena -> You Lied,
Encore: Hogwash, Change My Life, The One Wo Went Away

Notes: Set/encore seperation unconfirmed. "In the family" tour premiere. "Change my life": new song or cover -- tbc!? Total tractor trio rock, insanely loud!

Misc: discuss

Many thanks to The other Anders, via SMS! Wish I could have been there with you!

As soon as more notes will be available the set will be added to the Concert Chronology. Your notes in the CC: e-mail me! Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lommemannen said...

Great event at Rockefeller - better than the one in April in my opinion. Noisy as hell, and Jacco got it right this time.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter