Saturday, April 29

Gone to see four shows

Today I will join the tour for four consecutive dates: Copenhagen, Rostock, Berlin & Hamburg. I don't know when or how I'll be able to update MotorpsychoNews while on the road so there might not be an update until tuesday, though I will try my best to post a setlist & some notes sometime, somewhere.

In the meantime you can check the setlists in the UnOff's setlistforum as well as by subscribing to the Motorpsycho mailing list g35. Past 2006 setlists can be found in the 2006 Concert Chronology. Contributions of all kinds (corrections, notes, reviews, pics, scans, sounds) are very welcome & appreciated -- thanks to everyone who contributed so far!

Here is also a cool interview with Jacco -- a suggested reading (there is an English translation).

I am off to catch the plane to Copenhagen now -- see you on the road somewhwere!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter